Friday, April 18, 2014

The Kids Scoop: 04/18/14


The Kids Scoop
Second Life Through the Eyes of a Child
04/18/14
Apr 18th 2014, 14:51

So, I am finally getting back into the swing of things and ready to start blogging again! Today I wanted to bring you one of my all-time old favorites for Spring. This outfit is my go to when its a little chilly outside but still semi-warm since its shorts and a cardigan. It is made by Minako Faith, owner of The Blossom. If you have not been to her store yet, you have got to go! Every time I go there I buy practically everything in the store. And if you are like me and not very girly, it is a perfect store for you!

The second focus of today’s post, is on this pose! For the fellow bloggers, photographers, or just simply pose lovers, Pose Fair starts on the 19th!!!! This pose set comes from .Mien. Poses and it is one of Connie’s new ones shes releasing just for the fair. She is doing two sets, one is called Sentimental, and one is called Selfies. The one I picked today came from the Sentimental pack but the Selfies one is totally cute too and even comes with a phone like you are taking selfies of yourself!

Hope you enjoy!!!

041814

Credits:

Outfit – Triangle Shorts outfit from The Blossom

Pose – Sentimental Set from .Mien. Poses at Pose Fair (starts 19th!)

Skin - Charmy from Mother Goose

Hair –  Althea from Truth


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates