Friday, April 18, 2014

tots-closet: נυѕт вяєαк αωαу


tots-closet
blog for little kiddos :)
נυѕт вяєαк αωαу
Apr 18th 2014, 19:47



Grew up in a small town.. ɞ

And when the rain would fall down.. ɞ
I'd just stare out my window.. ɞ
Dreaming of what could be.. ɞ
And if I'd end up happy.. ɞ
I would pray.... ɞ


Trying hard to reach out.. ɞ

But when I tried to speak out.. ɞ
Felt like no one could hear me.. ɞ
Wanted to belong here.. ɞ
But something felt so wrong here.. ɞ
So I prayed I could break away.. ɞ


I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.. ɞ

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky.. ɞ
And I'll make a wish.. ɞ
Take a chance.. ɞ
Make a change.. ɞ
And breakaway.. ɞ
Out of the darkness and into the sun.. ɞ
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.. ɞ
I'll take a risk.. ɞ
Take a chance.. ɞ
Make a change.. ɞ
And breakaway.. ɞ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wearing:
Clothes:
Sweater: .dl. // Cream Lace
Skirt: [SKL] TD Snow Layered Mini Skirt MESH BOXED
Sandals: Pure Poison - Rose Sandals - Hemlock

Body:
Hair: .ploom. Madison - Browns
Eyelashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Light Brown
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Dimples: - DAMNED - Dimples
Skin: -Glam Affair - Aria - Arctic 02 A
Shape: I made.

Accessories:
Hat: VCO - Sweety girl hat (Denim flower)
Headband: =Zenith=Tulips bloom Corolla
Earrings: Pure Poison - Bunny Earrings - Group Gift
Hand poses: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo HandPoses

Pose:
Kirin Poses - My Cute Pinwheel Green Stripes

Special thanks to:

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates