Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lil Smartie Pants: ATLT for August


Lil Smartie Pants
my fairytale...by Miley Panda Starr Kensington
ATLT for August
Jul 30th 2014, 13:06

Sooooo I know it has been a lil bit since my last post, but now that camp is over I should be back to my regularly scheduled blogging LOL. Anyways, I wanted to show you the cuteness that is coming to ATLT for August! So many things to pick from for like 50L or less! Who could pass on that? So today I wanted to show you a couple things....


First off, the theme is Not Ready for School...So how appropriate is this? 

Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*148*White Blonde
Skin: [AMITOMO] Diana Tone2-1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Angel
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (with Baby Teeth add on)
Outfit: {LSP} So Last Year (includes sandals) @ ATLT
Bandaids: jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Bloody Princess Bandaids
Necklace: Noodles - Magical Coach Necklace -MYSTERY RARE 2
Bracelets 
(LEFT) Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver [Toddleedoo Baby]
(RIGHT) .trinket. to infinity bracelet & CHK Friendship Night Bracelet made by me
Ankle Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Bracelet Part II Silver


Secondly, I wanted to show you this cute lil gameboy that Tic Tot Toe has coming out for ATLT and a shirt that for sure says not ready for school, because I wanna go back to tha beach!!


Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*148*White Blonde
Skin: [AMITOMO] Diana Tone2-1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Angel
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (with Baby Teeth add on)
Shirt: Little Tipsters - Digging the Beach t-Shirt {Baby} @ ATLT
Shorts: .dl. denim shorts [baby.]
Necklace: Noodles - Magical Coach Necklace -MYSTERY RARE 2
Bandaids: jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Bloody Princess Bandaids
Bracelets 
(LEFT) Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver [Toddleedoo Baby]
(RIGHT) .trinket. to infinity bracelet & CHK Friendship Night Bracelet made by me
Ankle Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Bracelet Part II Silver
Gameboy: [TTT] - OMG Gamer @ ATLT

~ DECOR ~
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Beauty & Beasts Castle {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
<:*BoOgErS*:> Ballerina Bear {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Beauty & Beasts Castle {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
~silentsparrow~ Magic - Dragon Plush RARE {PAST ARCADE}
<:*BoOgErS*:> WTF? Bear {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
<:*BoOgErS*:> MakeUp Sale Bear {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Little Mermaid's Undersea {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear Snow RARE {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bearleesi RARE {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Evil Queen's Domain  - RARE {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}


Now that you have seen a few lil things, I really hope you swing by and check out everything else!! Have a Sparkly Day everyone!!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates