Saturday, July 26, 2014

-Little Friends in SL-: Mommy's Little Monster!


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses, pets, special events for kids in SL.
Mommy's Little Monster!
Jul 27th 2014, 03:38

My mom is a busy person,
last camp edition I decided to go back home
because I missed her so much.
I hope  the person who took my spot at camp enjoyed  it as I was happy
with mom's snuggles :)
We never have time for just the 2 of us! so that´s one of the reasons I've missed quality time.
I´m not an angel, so this shirt fits me very well and believe me, I´m not kidding.





Outfit: ..:: Cutiebabys ::.. - Mommy's Monster Pink
includes: shirt, pants and shoes
Hair: .ploom. Madison

Special thanks
Ginyjane

Celine Dion - I´m your Angel


Mommy, I love you even if you don´t like what I do
and the things I like <3



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates