Sunday, August 31, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Counting down the hours until The Arcade opens ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Counting down the hours until The Arcade opens ♥
Sep 1st 2014, 00:12

I'm super excited for The Arcade, so much so that I'm sitting here watching the clock.. counting the hours, the minutes, the seconds.. wondering if I'll pull an all-nighter to stay awake for it to open.. or whether I should get a couple of hours sleep and set an alarm to get up for it. I'm just so excited!

So.. I'm sitting here watching these awesome  Diver Clock Lamps from Plethora waiting patiently for it to open. These clocks are so epic, not only do they look ridiculously cute but they turn on and emit light with a simple click.. or a simple "rage-click" as the lovely owner of Plethora told us. They come in Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, White, Pink and Purple.. I'm sitting in front of all of them actually. Naturally pink is my fave one! They are 100 lindens each or 500 lindens for the entire pack.

Many thanks to Plethora for my amazing personalized mug. I love it. It has my name on it and my blog link.. I'm gonna have to remember to take a pic of it to show you all because it's so sweet. 

I'm wearing an adorable outfit from That's So Kyoot. I haven't blogged them for a while, been so busy blogging other stores.. but today when I went to cheerleading club I thought I needed a cute skirt outfit (as we don't yet have a uniform)

Anyway, I'm off to watch the clock some more.. and stare at my list of what I want from The Arcade longingly.

Credits:
Outfit: Dee from That's So {Kyoot}
Hair: Lala - blondes from Truth
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Owl nails - ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (All the litte things)
Clocks: Diver Clock Lamp - Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, White, Pink and Purple from Plethora

Special thanks to Plethora and FreshFace

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates