Sunday, August 31, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Ladybug Adventures ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Ladybug Adventures ♥
Sep 1st 2014, 01:06

I decided to dress up.. in an attempt to try to take my mind off The Arcade for a bit.. and what better way to do that than to dress up as a ladybug? Or a ladybird if you're in the UK like I am.. don't ask me why they call them birds, I really have no idea. 

Anyways... this adorable costume is from Viv.a! Kids. I love all the little details on it, the wings are super cute... so cute that I had to provide a view from the back too. I grabbed my fairy companion from Ohmai and we had us a little flying session in the forest clearing on our sim.


Credits:
 Outfit: Ladybug Costume from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Little [01] from Magika
Glasses: Ladybug Nerd Glasses Red from Tiddlywinks
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Charm Ladybug from Petite Bowtique
Fairy: Lady Bug Fairy [Companion] from !Ohmai
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Ladybugs RARE from CutieCakes
Pose: Bebe Fae 03 from Same Love

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and FreshFace




 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates