Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Petits Choux: At least close enough to watch the pieces scatter....ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
At least close enough to watch the pieces scatter....ɞ
Aug 21st 2014, 01:51



Happy Wednesday! I hope your day was allll sorts of perfect. Mine was just wonderful, thank you for asking! So, I am 4 blogs away from our 100th blog and I've been slowly putting together that special one. As I was putting those tonight I found, grabbed and/or received some SUPER cute pieces that I cannot wait to share with you guys! So... onwards!
ʚ.ɞ


I grabbed my beautiful sister to give me a hand with this photo! I wanted to show you these insanely adorable swim sets from Turducken's latest release. I see a lot of two piece sets out now, but I really like the classically cute one piece so when these were released I was thrilled! My seastar Payton has on the blue version and I have on the pink! They're just such cute little sets! I'm sure you noticed my little friends. They're from this round of C88 and by Boogers! They're adorable little beeble toys, like the super hero ones I blogged. I looove how detailed they are and they almost have these little personalities. They'd be ab adorable addition to any bedroom!

ʚ.ɞ


So as you can see, I have two new outfits above! The first one is from Little Nerds and JUST released today (there is also a Wacky Wednesday outfit)! It's a sort of mix and match set with 2 different leggings and 2 shirts to choose from and a pair of shorts! I like the ability to mix and match pieces a lot. I try to not always wear full outfits and change pieces out, and to be able to buy an outfit set and do that makes it fun! I spiced this little number up with an adorable new hair from Ploom that you can find at District 5! Also, this fri.day fox shoes and the Magika group gift that was given out yesterday! Little note- Recently ALL of Plooms hair have been released unrigged. So there have been SO many new options for us- which is just perfect- so make sure you're checking the store regularly! 

For my second outfit, the overall dress is NEW and out at Lil' Big Me! It comes with a while shirt normally, but I thought I'd pair it with one of my Little Closet Tees! I like overalls in the summer and I love dresses and an overall dress is definitely okay by me! For my glasses, they're super old actually and have been around for a while, but they were adorable with this set! They are from KIK- there are different styles too so you don't have to be a deer like me!

For the specific credits, check down below!
ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ.Payton
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Jodi Swimsuit - Blue
Noodles - Lil Rose Barefoot Sandals TD Baby White

ʚ.Riley
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Jodi Swimsuit - Purple
""D!va"" Hair "Tina" (Type A)(Brown diamond)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Myth Beebles

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.2.1
[Little Nerds] Ellie Outfit - TD
.Tokame. Bunny Backpack Pink [NP]
Magika [Headband] Group Gift
fri. - Cotton.Mary Janes- Fox
.ploom. Nancy/unrigged/ - Ploomage

ʚ.Look.2.2
{Lil Big Me} Laura Overalls Outfit
.ploom. Honey
[kik] gacha megane*tuno
Little Closet - Boho Sandals - Cream
Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - Cream


That's it! I hope this helped! I'll be away on Vacation until the 28th, but I'll see you as soon as I'm back! have an amazing!! Ps. If you haven't seen, my seastar Payton also has begun blogging! Check it out! Payton's Blog.
xoxo, Riles....





 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates