Monday, September 15, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: #51 The Last One …. Lols


Colour Me Kawaii
Latest Toddleedoo Fashion Seen From The Eyes Of A Glitter Addict <3
#51 The Last One …. Lols
Sep 16th 2014, 02:15

Snapshot_111

hey fashionistas and fashionistos back with a quick post to welcome a new event to all the boys in sl (and girls >:D) lols this event is filled with amazing gatchas that so far makes me wish I was a  boy in sl… which you guys should totally check out and the one store in particular you should check out if you haven’t is [high v.] like this store forever amazes me and im just in love with the waist sweat shirts and silly tees the last clean shirts comes in both kids and baby TD so its meant for a little of everyone and also the waist sweat shirts will fit either kid or baby toddleedoo  (dont worry I’ve done a test I have both huds (TD kid & Baby) so the sweater should and could work with both but I wont ramble on forever hope you guys like <Peace, Love, and Fashion Geeks <3

Event: “Bro I Gatcha

.click. Clean up

-Pixicat- Space.Companion (Bear) – Arcade – September

.tsg. Keitai Smart Phone – Beary-san Pink -Arcade – June

Exile::London to L.A: 8. Ice blondes  -Arcade – June

[high v.] (td kids & baby) tees laundry day -Bro I Gatcha Event

[high v.] waist sweatshirt blue plaid -Bro I Gatcha Event

Leggings: Turnips. Stud – Toddleedoo

::FY:: Miss Minion Crazy Nails


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates