Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Hot Mess ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Hot Mess ♥
Sep 16th 2014, 23:16

Yup, I'm such a hot mess in this picture.. I'm rocking this weird space cheetah look.. I don't even know.. it just went together in the worst/best way possible. Y'know? Sometimes you just have to look a little peculiar!

Firstly, the outfit this whole look is centered around is from Little Nerds, it says on the shirt, "God Bless This Hot Mess" and truer words have never been printed on a shirt.. lol. I'm being true to the shirt, I swear! I'm totally rocking the hot mess look. It comes with the shirt and stripey leggings.. you too can be your very own hot mess. Own it. ♥

Next up I have to talk about this epic virtual reality-esque set I am rocking from Plethora. It's totally awesome! The visor thing on my head is click-able and has 8 poses built into it.. in fact in this picture I'm using one of the in built poses. You can also add your own poses and animations to it if you want to, pretty cool, huh? Each one comes with the visor and the spacey looking bracelets. These are just from one of the gatchas Plethora has to offer at this round of The Liaison Collaborative. The visor and bracelets are 1 land impact each (for a total of 3 combined). There are a total of 13 different virtual reality sets to collect, including 3 rares, for a teeny 50 lindens per gacha play.

Next up I'm going to talk about my shoes and crown that are both from Tiny Trinkets. I love how my "lovies" natural animal print shoes match my hair so perfectly.. it was such a fluke occurence too since I was just trying different things out to try to throw this quirky look together. I decorated my funky hair with Tiny Trinket's Queen Me - Black/silver crown. I think I'm ready to rule over space or something now!

I have yet another cute and dinky car to show you from Tic Tot Toe, found at the "Bro I Gatcha" event. It's a stormtrooper car, I thought it was kind of fitting with the whole unique space look I've got going on. Like I said in my last post you can wear it or rez it.. I liked to wear it, that way it goes around me wherever I go!

This look will definitely turn heads.. it's so weird and wonderful. Can you actually believe that I ran out of attachment spots when putting this together..? I had to take some stuff off! 

These adorable Space Companions collection from Pixicat definitely had to stay when I was trying to decide what to remove. Look at their cuteness! Although they don't do anything, which was a little disappointing I must admit, they do look super cute. I couldn't stop until I had the full set, including the rares.. and I'm wearing them ALL here. I have tons of extras for sale if you're looking for them: Extra Pixicats and other Arcade extras

Anyways, take me to your leader.. or something..

Credits:
Outfit: God Bless this Hot Mess - Shirt & Leggings - TD From Little Nerds
Shoes: "lovies" natural animal print style from Tiny Trinkets
Hair: Cheetah Bob - Natural Blonde from (NO)
Crown: Queen Me - Black/silver crown from Tiny Trinkets
Virtual visor set: Virtual Reality Set - Black from Plethora 
(The Liaison Collaborative September 2014)
Bag: Hippo Bag from Zenith (The Arcade September 2014)
Car: Stormtrooper Car from Tic Tot Toe (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Space Companions - Entire Collection from Pixicat 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Limited Owl Nails from Awwdorable (All the little things September 2014)



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates