Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sassy Princess: {88}


Sassy Princess
{88}
Sep 2nd 2014, 17:33

115

 

Ohai everykiddo!! I’m back and ready to get back to blogging! Since I was gone for a few days, I went and did ALL the shopping. I bought so much from different events like All The Little Things where I got this really cute outfit featured today :D Once I saw it, I needed it. It’s so cute and girly and I LOVE lace! I paired this outfit with these cute Turducken boots which give it more of a country chic look :3 I also got this really cute cloud wall decor from Alouette  at Woodlands :3

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed putting this look together. ♥♥♥

 

❀ SKIN: [AMITOMO] – Hyo

❀ HAIR: Spellbound – Amber

❀ EYES: [AMITOMO] – Eyes01- Pastel Blue

❀ LASHES: Mon Cheri –  Falsies

 

❀ OUTFIT: That’s so {Kyoot} @ ATLT – Petunia

❀ BOOTS: Turducken – Cowboy boots

 

❀ EARS: MANDALA: Elf Ears

 

❀ WALL DECOR: Alouette @ Woodland- Cloud Wall Decor (GATCHA)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates