Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Rumpus Diaries: Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust


The Rumpus Diaries
Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust
Sep 17th 2014, 04:35

Watch me now! Here I go!

neverland

I'm off to fly to Neverland where I will be shopping, shopping, shopping! Pixie dust only works if you think of happy things! Shopping definitely makes me happy!

Neverland Events is a new event with a theme that runs every 2 months! Items made by kids for kids! The theme this month is Dream Land and designers used their dreams and imagination to create some super cute items!

The super cute fair outfit I am wearing is from the event, made by Doodlez. It's called Twinkerbellz and comes in ivy, lilac, rose, and sweetpea. It comes with the tutu outfit, the shoes, wand, tiara, anklet, wings, and bracelet.

Of course I brought my coin purse with me because you need money to buy things! It's from Noodles and the one I am holding is the tan one but you can get it in white if you prefer.

This is just one of many posts for the Neverland event so stay tuned this week and next for more!

<3 Audra

GET THE LOOK

Outfit (with Accessories): Doodlez - Twinkerbellz sweetpea (At Neverland Events)
Coinpurse: Noodles - Gracie Pug Coin purse (tan)
Hair: Truth - Melinda (reds)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates