Thursday, October 30, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: #86 Candyland


Colour Me Kawaii
#86 Candyland
Oct 30th 2014, 19:38

Snapshot_015hey hey hey everyone im uber late posting this (sorry) this outfit was actually something that was meant for lazy Sunday and well (with tons of studying I kinda didnt get to blog it) and welps this super adorable yet silly outfit is a complete outfit and has plenty awesome things thats comes with it :D (glasses, a hat (with an actual spinning propeller), tongue and a ring pop) lols moving on to the hinagiku  balloon horns are so adorable in a weird way and I just seriously kept telling myself I had to find sometime to blog them lols they are like the ultra rare and they come with a color hud (so you get a few color choices) but  honestly I’ve been having the biggest debate ever with myself for a week or so and I decided I was going to officially start a new blog (why..? .. well sometimes when you end things with people you never want to hear those words I did this for her , or having people claim false fame for the things you worked hard for and as a blogger I learn daily you live, grow, make mistakes,inspire and learn… and I just want a blog that feels like its mine… not like its been changed to suit someone like im honestly happy I could get this far…. but meh I rather love my blog and have you guys love it just as much as me but before I get all blah blahs I do hope you guys have a lovely day <3

Hinagiku Balloon Horns – ULTRARARE – Kawaii VS Creepy Gacha Event

+Spellbound+ Sunday // Unrigged – Rainbows

AITUI – Ear: Gen 4, ACRYL*IMALS – Panda Bear

. aisling . NINO Ros – Arcade – September

[TTT] – Lollipop Guild


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates