Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Rest in peace ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Rest in peace ♥
Oct 30th 2014, 05:48

I should be in bed, but I can't sleep.. it's almost 5:30am as I type this and I've still not managed to sleep. So.. defeated, I got up and decided I'd do some blogging.

I'm wearing a Halloween-esque dress from Soken Kids that fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. The dress is in traditional Halloween colours of orange and black and has a cute kitty face on the front of it.. with a ribbon and bow directly beneath it. Aww it's purrfect.. get it? Yeah, I'm full of silliness when I've not slept. 

My hair is another style from Cute Bytes, this one is called "BambeeDoo" and while it's not a new style, it's new to my inventory. I love having a longer hairstyle that fits us.. and it's rigged specially for ToddleeDoo avatar, making it a perfect choice. The hair looks thick too, which is different to most other hairstyles I see.

I've got a cute batgirl hairband on from Tiny Trinkets too, which I love. These batgirl hairbands can also be found with orange bows instead and resize easily with a simple click. I really wanted to blog something Batman related with it.. but sadly nothing of the sort happened to cross my path.. so I succumbed and blogged it regardless. I hate when I have an idea of what I want to do with an item and yet I can't fulfill it.. but then on the flipside when I can it's awesome!

This pose I got from Say Cheese I found at Tricky Treats Gatcha Village.. and now in my head I have "Rest in peace" song from Buffy because it just reminds me so much of it for some reason. You all get to listen to what is currently swirling around in my noggin as I write this as I'm including it after the credits.. much to your delight or displeasure I'm sure! 

 Credits:
 Dress: TD KittyBow ALine Straight Dress MESH from Soken Kids
Tights: Bat Tights - Black from Turducken (Trunk or Treat)
Shoes: Lolly - Shoe black from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: BambeeDoo Hairs - Blondes from Cute Bytes
Headband: *Batgirl* Hairband - black bows from Tiny Trinkets
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelids/lashes: Mesh Lids and Lashes from Slink
Nails: French Manicure - 1 - ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: ~Casket~ from Say Cheese (Tricky Treats Gatcha Village)





 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates