Friday, November 21, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Benny Lava ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Benny Lava ♥
Nov 21st 2014, 14:59

How epic is this outfit from Heffalumps? I've personally not seen anything like it for kids and I think it's pure awesome sauce. It fits baby ToddleeDoo avatars and comes complete with necklace, bangles, bindi and a ring.. who can complain at that?! Great Bolly Wood inspired outfit.. and it inspired my post name.. the video I've linked to at the end of this post in fact.. this video cracked me up so hard the first time I saw it, so I had to share it with you all.. besides that was all I had in my head while I was doing this post. Enjoy! ♥

My new meds make me really sleepy at the moment, so I'm really sorry for not being on the ball with everything. I'm sure as my body gets used to them more I'll be less exhausted all the time and more able to do more.. here's hoping anyway!


 Credits:
Outfit: Kali from Heffalumps
Hair: the Vlena Hair - HUD 1 from .Olive.
Ring: Kitty Ring - Gold from [tea.s]
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rawr Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Innocence - Innocence 1(m) from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates