Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Here comes the Bride ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Here comes the Bride ♥
Nov 25th 2014, 14:37

Now first and foremost let me just preface this post with, "Mummy I'm not really getting married I'm just playing dress up!" in case my mummy sees this and freaks out. 

I had to show off this gorgeous outfit from LVS Kids in two pictures because it's so beautiful.. it's called "Lil Bride" (and although not a new outfit, I love it anyways) it comes in a variety of colours.. but since bride is in the title I figured that white would be best. It will easily fit both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. It doesn't come with shoes, just a heads up! I am wearing some shoes I got from{anc} - but my dress hides them.. but they're pretty little flats that go with this look perfectly. Although this is a dress that is labelled "Bride" I feel you can get away with it as a bridesmaid or just as a beautiful princess dress.

Isn't it every little girls dream to get married and wear the big white dress at some point? I've always wanted it in real life.. and you know every detail of the day has to be perfect. I may not be old enough in Second Life to do it, but I can sure pretend.. yay for make believe. Anyways, this is me in the church waiting for my groom.. who actually never comes.. but.. hey! That's make believe!




Credits:
Outfit: TODDLEEDOO -Lil Bride from LVS KIDS
Shoes: schoolshoes/ butterfly : pink from {anc}
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Pose: Classic - Classic 3 from .click.

Special thanks to LVS KIDS


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates