Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Nope ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Nope ♥
Nov 19th 2014, 09:43

Firstly, sorry I've been slacking on the blogging front the last couple of days. I'm really not feeling too good in real life.. I ended up having to see the doctor (which I had been avoiding at all costs, but I couldn't stand the pain any more) So.. I went.. got a brand spanking new diagnosis to add to all my others.. along with 2 new lots of pills to take. Yay.. (that was sarcasm) These new pills are going to make me sleepy a lot apparently, which will explain why I slept yesterday away.

I am in so much pain with my head so I will try to soldier on and attend to the things I've committed myself to do, but please stick with me while I try to get better. I've been given 3 weeks and then if I'm still not better to go back.. I can't see how I'm going to be better in 3 weeks. I am not convinced on their diagnosis to be honest! 

Anyways, onto less boring things.. like Second Life related things.. like this awesome outfit from Tic Tot Toe aptly named "Nope" which is exactly how I'm feeling right now. It's a cool outfit that seems unisex to me and will fit baby and kid ToddleeDoo's. I am loving the hat in particular, which isn't something I normally say. The sneakers are cute too - with little wings on them! ♥

I am looking forward to Christmas.. getting excited about it already. I know I'm a little early, but I can't help it! I'm also looking forward to seeing what events in Second Life come up.. I bet it's going to be a cracker! See what I did there? Cracker? Christmas cracker? Nevermind.. lol


 Credits:
Outfit: Nope Outfit from Tic Tot Toe
Hair: the Connie II Hair - HUD 1 from .Olive.
Necklace: Matte Black Chain (BEST) from AMAYA
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Ring: KiTTy Style Ring [ #5 ] from Pr!cK
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Zipped Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful)
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Tic Tot Toe


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates