Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Snowy ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Snowy ♥
Nov 19th 2014, 10:20

In my last post I mentioned how excited I am for Christmas.. so.. it had to be done, I had to have a post that featured snow! I love it when you've got loads of supplies in, the house is nice and warm and outside is covered in a blanket of soft snow. It's only miserable if you know you need to go out in it really.. I'm hoping it snows over Christmas, once everyone has got all the bits and pieces they need to see through a week indoors of course. 

Anyways, this cute wintery look called "Jaimee Dress" is from Lil Big Me. It's a lovely pastel pink dress with a checkered top half.. oh and it comes with adorable little kitty shoes! They are just precious. It also comes with the scarf too for that extra wrapped up feel.. oh and a little pink hair bow. It doesn't come with tights, but that gives you a chance to put on your fave pair! Or go shopping for a brand spanking new pair.. or.. go without tights all together!


Oh.. I just have to mention while it's fresh in my mind.. many thanks to the person who left a comment on my blog (you know who you are!). That means so much to me! It's nice when people tell me that they like my blog.. but when someone leaves their mark it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.. so thank you for that! You were my first, but hopefully not my last.. and to be told I'm one of your fave bloggers just made my day! You rock! As does anyone else who actually takes the time to read what I have to say.. you're all awesome. ♥ 

  
Credits:
Outfit: Jaimee Dress from Lil Big Me
Tights: Floral Heart Tights from .click.
Hair: [01] Beans from Magika
Ring: KiTTy Style Ring [ #5 ] from Pr!cK
Bag: Panda handbag pink from Legal Insanity (The Gatcha Mania)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Meow Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful)
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 2 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates