Monday, November 24, 2014

Petits Choux: A little bit of Dream and a little bit of Kidding......ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
A little bit of Dream and a little bit of Kidding......ɞ
Nov 25th 2014, 00:01


Happy Monday fashionistas! I really hope your last few weeks have been amazing! I've been a touch swamped, but everything is slowing down before the holiday crazies so I have a brand new blog for you with an amazingly adorable release from Dream and a cute multi-piece outfit for you! So check it out!

ʚ.ɞ
As December nears the weather is starting to change and the falling brown and red leaves are all slowly being covered by a beautiful blanket of white puffy snow. With this beautiful weather change comes fashion changes and new releases and I loove what I'm seeing come out!

For my first outfit I pulled a few different pieces! Some old and some new! So to start off, I have this beautiful, warm jacket from Just Kidding! They're a re-release but are just so perfect. I have it on in white and I'm in love with these bright buttons. They are amazing and add such a pretty contrast to the whole ensemble. For my leggings, the new snowy leggings from Little Nerds! They come in a few different colours and I really love them for the holidays, they're perfect! To keep my feetsies warm, I have on Turducken snowy boots from last year! They're my favourite wintry boots and are so so perfect! A definite must have for this coming season!
For my cute scarf, it's also from last year and from Just Kidding, it was for Limited 50, so a few of you may have it! But it's so fuzzy and soft and I simply adore it! Lastly, for my adorable hair. it's from Love Soul and from the newest release! I love the little braid and it worked so wonderfully with this outfit!

For my newly flushed nose and cheeks, Little Nerds released a flushed face tattoo layer for the cooler months (I wear mine all year round for a little colour). I love it so much and I love it with the cold breath addition that came with it too!

ʚ.ɞ


Now, today Dream released! A super sweet vintage jumper in so many beautiful colours! They're so dainty and gentle and I had such a hard time narrowing down which colour to go with! But I did and I simply love the jumpers. If you look closely the mesh detailing is lovely and just so detailed. It's not blurry at all, which tends to happen with mesh sometimes. It looks so lovely on! It comes with the a white undershirt so you have that option for the cooler days, or you could even pair it with a short sleeve one it you're somewhere warmer! There was also a beautiful watch and bracelet that was released too and they're so dainty. I have a pretty preview of it for tomorrow's blog so check it out to see it up close! To match my adorable jumper, my pretty wellies from Fri.day! You can find them at the Kawaii fair! They're amazing and they fit us so well with super easy resizing! The other colours are amazing too and then come with a non bow option so they can be unisex! For my leggings to keep my knees cold, new leggings form Cannibelle that you can find at The Geeks and Nerd fair! I love them and they have 6 options you can wear and they are for us TDs! To top off my outfit, one of my other favourite scarves from Snips and Snails!
Lastly my hair! It's new from Truth and came out last week and it's really gently, with a cute braid to keep my hair off my face and a really nice fit for us TDs and our smaller heads!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ.........[Little Nerds] Little Winter Face w/ Winter Breath Particle
ʚ.........[Little Nerds] Winter Leggings  {White}
ʚ.........[LOVE SOUL] Hair*152*Bitter Brown
ʚ.........jk: Winter Coat {White}
ʚ.........jk: Winter Scarf - L50 {Grey}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tasha Outfit - White {Boots Only}


ʚ.Look.2
ʚ.........TRUTH HAIR Demelza -  browns
ʚ.........~Dream. Vintage Jumper {Cocoa Bean}
ʚ.........~Dream. Infinity Bracelet & Watch
ʚ..........S&S. Soopascarf 01 - Blush
ʚ.........fri. - Cutie.Wellies {Fog}
ʚ.........~Cannibelle~Timey Wimey Tights {Grey Option}

ʚ.Events Mentioned
Geeks And Nerds *Now Open*

That's it! Make sure you run on over to Dream and pick up the adorable release and to allll these other places to get all these perfect pieces! Have an amazing evening and stay warm!
xo, Riles.....


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates