Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tickles & Giggles: Shopping Spreeeee!!


Tickles & Giggles
Shopping Spreeeee!!
Dec 18th 2014, 19:36

I’m a girl! Which means I like to shop and when I shop and find a great shop that means SHOPPING SPREE!!!

I found myself at {Lil Big Me}  unable to control myself and buying so many cute outfits, so I decided today to do a post with 4 outfits that I found and just love.  I always look forward to finding a shop that has such a natural kid feel to it and puts in such hard work to bring us that simple not overdressed look.  The Best part is taking all your finds home and trying them on in different ways to see how fantastic they look.  I do however like to mix and match my outfits, But today I decided to keep to the outfits and in later posts I’m sure you will see bits and pieces of each of these mixed into other outfits :)

I was also surprised and impressed by how much {Lil Big Me}  has to offer its customers.  By joining the group you are able to get so many amazing freebies and discounts.  I can’t help but to love the freebies and discounts.  But its always nice to see a designer/creator who loves their customers as much as they love them.

As Always my main body parts are:

Eyes: {S0NG} ::Yuki Eyes MP

Skin: .::Mother Goose’s::.GaHee

Shape: Custom made by me

Body:  Cute Bytes ~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Grey

Hair: [LOVE SOUL]Hair*112*Jet Black

Cartigan/Shoes/Pants/Glasses: {Lil Big Me} Gray Cardi Combo

Airplane: [Little Nerds] Red Airplane Outfit – Toddleedoo

Necklace: Luas Kawaii Clock Pendant Huggie

Jaime

Hair: *Dura-Girl*45(Black)

Dress/Shoes/Bows/Scarf: {Lil Big Me} Jaimee Dress

IceCream: +Half-Deer+ Summer Delights – Sundae Hat (Cherry) In Store Gatcha

Leggings:  Little Closet –Knit Polka Dot Leggings – Pastel Pack

carter

Hair:  [LOVE SOUL] Hair*143*Jet Black

Sweater/Scarf/Shoes/Jeans: {Lil Big Me} Carter Outfit

Necklace: Foxes- Woodland Wonderland – Pocket Watch Necklace – Silver –  The Arcade

Rory

Hair: [LOVE SOUL]Hair*114*Jet Black:

Dress/Jacket/Shoes/Headband: {Lil Big Me} Rory Outfit

Necklace: Foxes- Woodland Wonderland – Pocket Watch Necklace – Silver –  The Arcade


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates