Friday, January 30, 2015

A Link Between Closets: ♥Kawaii Till I Die♥


A Link Between Closets
♥Kawaii Till I Die♥
Jan 30th 2015, 20:38

♥Click To Enlarge♥
It's finally Friday and you guys know what that means! Time for the weekend and the start of a new month as well (hint hint better start buying chocolates in advance) but before jumping days ahead I have some kawaii -ness up in the mix lols. Purretes has done a kawaii themed gatcha filled with total kawaiiness and tons of bright colors(which you can see for yourself it's amazing lols) and totally can be found at the woodlands event for the February round meaning you'd be banned from entering the event until the February first (sorry about the teasers mini fashionistas). Next up is a funny yet silly accessory especially for those who really dislike valentines day or just don't like being mushy . Late has actually made candy hate hearts (which can be found at the Bro I gatcha event) which is also another February event that opens February 2,2015 but don't worry the words are nothing sinister (I was expecting a Bye Felicia ...Until I remembered it was a boys event lols) but over all it actually automatically animates your mouth to open, works for just about any avie (toddleedoos, tween, normal avies, adult, etc.) and it's also resizable so yeah get ready to play that machine lols. I promise I wont blabber away so much but I do want to leave this post on a positive note and include a motivational video I noticed I may never always comment on everything I see (social media wise and what not) but everyone is beautiful inside and out no matter how tragic your day, month, year and or life has been it's always someone who will care about you. You are here for a reason never give up your dreams better yet never give up on yourself. If you fail or face rejection don't let it keep you down use it as motivation to better who you are don't let the past make your future... As always I love you guys 

Two of the most motivational videos that I hope can touch your hearts as much as it touched mined. 
[Who Are You?]  [The Vision

Accessory: [TTT] - Loser Tongue RARE [x]

Hair: Magika [03] Shimmer [x]

Worn: (The Woodlands event)
*.*Purretes*.* Kawaii HairBand
*.*Purretes*.* Kawaii Unicorn Glasses
*.*Purretes*.* Kawaii Unicorn Necklace
*.*Purretes*.* KAWAII Onesie
*.*Purretes*.* KAWAII tutu
*-*Purretes*-* Kawaii Leggings & Socks  (Hud)
*.*Purretes*.* KAWAII High Sneakers RARE
*.*Purretes*.*  Kawaii Backpack RARE

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates