Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kaysha's World: Shortcake & Diva


Kaysha's World
Shortcake & Diva
Jan 29th 2015, 08:48

Hello Bloggers!
Oops sorry I been Missing again
Things just got bit busy so I decided 
to take a small break again!
Anyhow, TinyOwl is back open again
after me winning for her to open the store
Elianna sure did open it back up!
I am super excited! She made these adorble 
cute sweatpants and crop tops!
She made my custom,But I dont 
think she going to make any customs
on these. But you can go ahead an go 
to her mainstore an buy the other colors!
They have different sayings and stuff.
Be sure to check it out!
Until Next time











Credits:
Outfit:t.O. Kaysha's Diva Sweats (custom made for me not sold)
Hair:>TRUTH< Toko - chocolate
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                         Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Poses:Coco Creations - Subtle 1 and .click.  Cutesy 4
 

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates