Friday, January 30, 2015

Sweet Pepper: ʚïɞ Country Girl


Sweet Pepper
ʚïɞ Country Girl
Jan 30th 2015, 11:26

"Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country girl like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
Thank God, I'm a country girl"

"Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and a-workin' on the farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a country girl"

  ::EB:: Tween 1 (TweeneeDoo)- ::EnchantedBowtique:: TY
(includes jacket, leggings and boots)
✎ Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow - .tsg.@Collabor 
✎ Hair - Holly (Group Gift) - [Entwined]
✎ Hairband - Magika [Group Gift] - Magika  
 

  ::EB:: Tween 2 (TweeneeDoo) ::EnchantedBowtique:: TY
 

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates