Thursday, March 5, 2015

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 5 - Part 5 ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 5 - Part 5 ♥
Mar 5th 2015, 21:57

In this post I shall be continuing showing off some more of the fabulous items available at this round of Hello Beautiful

Today I have gone for a casual fairy look.. my mummy described this look as a "hippy love child.." while my real life fiancee was like, "Oh cool, you're a hippy fairy!" So.. I guess that's what I am? Either way I like this look.. it's different.

I'm wearing a shape from Petite Bowtique, which you can find at Hello Beautiful. It's called "Luna" and there are three different sizes included.. which is perfect for growing up with. I am wearing the 2 year old shape. It's a pretty shape, even if it is a tiny bit taller than what I'm used to.

The face tattoo I'm wearing is from Purretes. There are many different ones to be acquired from a gatcha at Hello Beautiful. They all have a fantasy element to them.. so there's lots of different looks you can put together from them. I'm wearing "Fantasy Face 1" 

My long flowing locks are from Snowflake Designs, found at.. you guessed it.. Hello Beautiful. These are rigged mesh, specially for ToddleeDoo. They are in a gatcha too so you can get lots of different colours and swap and share with your friends.. or try your luck and get one of the rares. It has a flower on the side of the hair too, which is pretty cute.

Full credits of other things I'm wearing listed underneath the pictures. I'm wearing other things from Hello Beautiful too, but I've either blogged them before or a variation of.




 Credits:
Outfit: Wild Hearts Outfit from Flutters
Shoes: Platform MaryJanes/Kawaii from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: SilverMist Hair blond from Snowflake Designs 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Necklace: Magic Dust Necklace - Beauty from ToddleTeeZ 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Wings: Pretty Fairy Wings - CYAN from *BABY* 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet Silver from Noodles
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Blue from Goth1c0
Shape: Luna Shape from Petite Bowtique (Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty - Peach from Bad Seed Boutique
Face Tattoo: Fantasy Face 1 from *Purretes* (Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Eyes: Pixie Dust Eyes-Cornflower from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Stump: Spring Eternal - Tree Stump Chair - Starry 1 from Half Deer 
(The Arcade - March 2015)
Fountain: Spring Eternal - Mira Fountain - Pink from Half Deer 
(The Arcade - March 2015)
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 4 from .click.






 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates