Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ My Sweet Baby Owl ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ My Sweet Baby Owl ♥
Mar 31st 2015, 17:01

How adorable is this bedroom set "My Sweet Baby Owl" from Aphrodite Shop? It's super cute! Best of all it works with us ToddleeDoo avatars. It's available now at Room69 event. So much cuteness in this set! It has so many poses too, for both parent and baby. It even has two different cribs to choose from (which both work for us!) The set also comes with a working ceiling light, lamp, baby changing station, mobile, framed picture, rug, bookcase, shelf, owl toy, lots of plushies in the crib and rocking chair. It's not terribly bad on prims either.. I made my count at  62 prims for the entire set. Well.. my count, my mummy's count and Aphrodite's CSR's count that is (I got him to come over to help count!). Yes, I know it's called land impact these days.. but I'm old school and can't get my head around using the new fangled terminology! You can probably reduce the prim count a lot if you don't use all the pieces included, but I think it looks super cute as a complete set.

I'm wearing a cute sleep mask from Purretes, which can be found at this round of Hello Beautiful. There are several different versions in a gatcha up for grabs! Perfect for getting that little bit of shut eye you need in your new bedroom set.

Absolutely loving this binky from Purretes, also found at this round of Hello Beautiful. You put it in and you basically mumble through your binky, it changes up some of your words. It made me laugh, but maybe I'm easily amused? These are also available in a gatcha, with lots of different slogans to collect. This one has on it "Diaper loading.. Please wait" 

I'm wearing a hair accessory also found at this round of Hello Beautiful, but it's by *BABY* who have made an adorable little "Moody Bunny Bow" - complete with an epic colour change HUD. You can change it into lots of different colours and individual parts of the bow can be coloured too. You can even change the emotions on the face of the bunny! Cute! Perfect for Easter time.

Thank you to my amazing mummy for helping me set up the room to look all pretty and the video at the end of this post is property of Aphrodite Shop. I just thought it would be nice to include it.

As always, please click images to view them larger. Happy shopping everyone! ♥




 


Credits:
Outfit: Belle Pajamas from Petite Bowtique
Hair: the Roo - HUD 1 from Olive
Hair bow: Moody Bunny Bow - Cute bow from *BABY* 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Mask: 3. Sleep Mask from Purretes (Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Binky: 1. Pacifier Silly and Fun from Purretes (Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skin: Kandy Skin - Normals [BlB Freckles] from Babysteps
Teeth: Teeth from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Ice Cream nails from Enchanted Bowtique 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Bedroom set: "My sweet baby owl" Nursery Room 

Special thanks to Aphrodite Shop, Purretes and *BABY*


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates