Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Link Between Closets: "Free"


A Link Between Closets
"Free"
May 26th 2015, 23:30

♥Click To Enlarge♥

♥Click To Enlarge♥

So I know it's a little late but I sorta got bit by the blogger bug and wanted to share this adorable post with you guys. So I didn't mention this in my last post but I'm so in love with the Mandala ears. You get three versions (human, pixie, and elf) that comes with so many designs, colors, and options. You can actually hide the earrings and pattern to leave them bare. The dress is from Mags <3 B which was from an event and I thought it was amazing and wanted to share it (even if the event might be over) don't kill me. The shoes are from Diva Shoes and omg like I said before so many colors and i'm like a sucker for playing with patterns and polka dots. So I kinda don't want to make this post so long so I hope you guys love this look. ♥Leah Remex

Accessories:
+Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Chantilly Wings

Ears:
(Unisex)-[MANDALA]Steking-Ears-(Season 5) [x]

Eyes:
AG. Dazzling Eyes - Glass [x]

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Tori hair-Fatpack @The Shiny Shabby [x]

MakeUp:
IF - Priss pot Lipsticks (Posh Pink) [x]

Mouth:
[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [x]

Piercing:
PUNCH - Cross Septum [x]

Shoes:
Diva's Danielle High Heels Purple Polka Dot [x]

Worn:
Mag<3,B Purple Lace dress [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates