Monday, May 25, 2015

CuppyCakes and Candies: Happy Memorial Day


CuppyCakes and Candies
Happy Memorial Day
May 25th 2015, 19:13

I do not know your name-
Nor for which battle you died.
I do not know you're name,
Nor the tears that were cried.
I do not know where you rest-
Nor the promises broken.
I do not know you're uniform
And you're fears,
 They lay unspoken.
But, I know you're spirit exists-
That you're courage is admired,
And you're sacrifice is honored
By each soul that's inspired.
And,
I offer you from my heart
Thank you;
To guardians unknown,
For offering yourselves for us all
That we may keep freedom...
Our home.

Written by Sherrie Ball



What We Are Wearing:

Current Group Gift


  Current Group Gift & Lucky Flower Gift

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates