Sunday, May 24, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Bow Store


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo Life
Bow Store
May 25th 2015, 06:42

Bow Store

My oh my do I love bows! My new bow store that daisy helped me put together is soo pretty! i just loove making bows! Do you need one? We have all colors all sizes!!

Hope you guys have seen that minie mouse cartoon where she has a bow store or this may not make sense! haha but we kids have a great imagination don’t we?!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
Mousey Baby outfit is from Glitter Junkie! This is seriously a must buy for everyone that loves mickey or minnie mouse! It comes with the outfit, headband and pacifier! My first reaction was oh mahh goshh!!!

My hair is Isa from ploom.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates