Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Jammin on the Beach


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo Life
Jammin on the Beach
May 26th 2015, 07:55

Jammin on the beach

So after a space adventure today I felt like i needed to enjoy the sun, the beach and some good music. I put one of my favorite swimsuits on, my shades and put my hair up  Music is my life blood!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Navy swimsuit in green and pink is from Tiny Trinkets! This comes in different color options each one is just as cute as the other! This has a cute little bow on the butt to match your swimsuit! Love it!!!

My hair is Vanelope from ploom. Ever watch “Wreck it Ralph”?! Ssssooooo cute!

Rose Wreath Anklets are from Ez’s and has a color hud that changes the roses.

Fly Glasses are from *Fishy Strawberry*! It has a color change rims and lenses.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates