Monday, May 25, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: My Tiger Watching You!


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo Life
My Tiger Watching You!
May 25th 2015, 21:59

My Lion Watchin You

So today i got a tiger for a pet! Yep I am a tiger trainer!! I made him jump through hoops of fire and stand on one foot and balance on his nose!! He is such a good tiger!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Rawr in white is from Glitter Junkie!! This also comes in black! Comes with the cat face and cat ears! SOOoo cute!! Also came with a meow gesture so you can really play kitty! LOVE love LOOOVVEE!!

My hair is from .Olive. and is called the Daisy Hair. I have the Crazy Glitter pack.

Regal Lion Companion was at the Fantasy Gacha Fair from Alchemy!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates