Monday, May 25, 2015

Libby and Charlie: Chasing Rainbows and Fishies


Libby and Charlie
For Second Life Toddleedoo Kids
Chasing Rainbows and Fishies
May 25th 2015, 19:14


During my exploration of the new sim I saw something bright and mystical over my Auntys house...  So I went down the path and around the bend and saw.. a rainbow!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I searched and searched for a pot of gold or even a leprechaun.. but to my luck no such thing. So instead I just stood and admired it 



What I am wearing

That's So {Kyoot} - Brylee ~ Red

Ploom - Madison ~ Blondes

Since I found no gold or leprechauns I went further on down the pathway and found some fishys! Well I didn't have much movement options in my long dress so I quickly changed into one of my new jumpers and hoped onto the rocks to look at the fishies.... Welp I am a total clutz and almost stepped right into the water.... Opps! 


What I am wearing

{Sugar Blossom} ~ Sarah Outfit in Damask 

{T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ LALA Flats ~ I am wearing the Pink ones.. But they are also available in Mint, White and Sky!

Bracelet ~ {T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ Elli bracelet

Hair ~ Magika ~ Reading [1]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates