Saturday, May 2, 2015

Libby and Charlie: Lions and Tigers and.. PANDAS!


Libby and Charlie
For Second Life Toddleedoo Kids
Lions and Tigers and.. PANDAS!
May 2nd 2015, 09:19

Today on my daily adventures I came across the Oasis Zoo which had a large verity of animals. Some of which are my favorite... Pandas!!! Which was quite fitting considering my outfit of choice for the day *giggles*.  I stopped to watch them for a while and watched in wonder as one of the pandas got onto a horse spring and started riding it! Of course I had to stop and pose in front of another having his daily meal. I absolutely adore pandas.... Don't you?




What I am wearing:

Koala Kisses ~ Panda Dumpling ( Baby Size ) - Outfit comes with adorable leggings and boots

.Ploom. ~ Madison Blondes

{T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ Beautiful Princess necklace - No longer available for purchase, however, you should still visit the in-world store where you will find a treasure trove of cuteness.

* Nails - Turducken Nails for TD - available at this months May round of .::Hello Beautiful::.

McKidz Dancing Panda Headphones

Here are some more pictures of these hilarious pandas.. enjoy!



* Hysterical giggles viewing this picture again*


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates