Saturday, May 2, 2015

+Miniature Phashions+: + Girls Aint Nothin but Trouble +


+Miniature Phashions+
+ Girls Aint Nothin but Trouble +
May 2nd 2015, 15:23

"Listen homeboys don't mean to bust your bubble
But girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble
So next time a girl gives you the play
Just remember my rhyme and get the hell away

Just last week when I was walking down the street
I observed this lovely lady that I wanted to meet
I walked up to her I said hello
She said you're kind of cute I said yes I know...

But by the way sweetheart what's your name
She said my friends like to call me exotic Elaine
I said my name is the Prince and she said why
I said well I don't know I'm just a hell of a guy

But enough about me yo let's talk about you
And all the wonderful things that you and I can do
I popped some cash and in a little bit of time
I showed some cash and the girl was mine
I took her over town I wined her and dined her
And she ask me did I like her I said well kinda..."

Nyah is Wearing…
.tiptoes – Makin Messes Fit


The Essentials...
.::H.O.H.:: Krazy Crissy Curls (Hair does not come with base or ballies)
.::H.O.H.:: Dilli Hair Balls


Props...
[high.v] Art Major Décor @ All The Lil Things
Artist stool
Canvas and table with paint and poses

Paint brush (holdable)



Sponsors...(´౪`)




 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates