Sunday, October 11, 2015

Bows & Pinkie Toes: I can explain ✿


Bows & Pinkie Toes
I can explain ✿
Oct 11th 2015, 16:43

Okay.. maybe I can't. My cute new bear costume is from Plum at the Fairytale Forever event. It comes in other colors and is so so adorable. Also new are my pumpkins! Boogers released new smashing pumpkins for The Kawaii Project on the 15th and Larnia Kids made sweet new candy buckets! Last, but not least, is my pacifier from Ugly Duckling. It comes in tons of colors!
ʚCostume [P] Bear Costume Cafe @ Fairytale Forever
ʚUndershirt {ud} Shirt [khaki]
ʚHair Doe: Puddin - Browns
ʚPacifier {ud} Royal Binky [birdy]

ʚDecorɞ
~* Larnia Kids *~ Halloween Treat Bucket (orange)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Smashy Pumpkin @ Kawaii Project
[RI] Candy Apples
<:*BoOgErS*:> Candy Corn Bear

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates