Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kaylee being quiet: All Wrapped Up!


Kaylee being quiet
Big awesome in a small package. Life and fashion as a Second Life child avatar.
All Wrapped Up!
Oct 11th 2015, 14:14

2dc2c1ae-ecf7-4a90-a015-7583fab58b14_zpshkx0gq3r

I have decided to take my second childhood to a new level, I have aged myself to about 8 years old and all future blogs will be for big kids. I mainly use a regular avie with slink hands and feet but will occasionally use SMB or Tweeneedo as needed, I promise to note the use of all of these in the bottom of all posts. (Unless I forget, in which case put me in time out until I remember!)

Above is a very cool Halloween costume from Mikanto! It comes with the top, bottoms and mask in Toddleedoo (kid and baby) and Regular kid sizes both in fitted and unfitted mesh, all sizes for kids come in one tidy package and only cost 150L$!

Body: Regular Kid (Plain old SL model!)

Hands & Feet: Slink

Skin: The Skinnery Emily in Toffee

Hair: Wasabi Pills Sasha

Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Brown Deep

Outfit: Mikanto Mummy

Shoes: .:KC:. HARLEM SNEAKERS for Slink

Nailpolish: KOSH


Filed under: Fashion, Fun and Family Tagged: child ava, child avatars, Children, fashion, Fun, Halloween, kid avatar, kid avie, Kids, mikanto, second life, second life families

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates