Monday, October 12, 2015

+Miniature Phashions+: + Pumpkin Princess +


+Miniature Phashions+
+ Pumpkin Princess +
Oct 13th 2015, 02:31


"There are few who deny, at what I do I am the best
For my talents are renowned far and wide
When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night
I excel without ever even trying
With the slightest little effort of my ghost like charms
I have see grown men give out a shriek
With a wave of my hand and a well-placed moan
I have swept the very bravest off their feet

Yet year after year, it's the same routine
And I grow so weary of the sound of screams
And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King
Have grown so tired of the same old thing

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known..."

Nyah is Wearing... 
KP-Yuki Schoolgirl Uniform-Bloody Version @ATLT

The Essentials... 
.::AKA::. blood tears tattoo 
JM2 ~ [White] Demon eyes
Ama. : Intense Blood Splatter Tattoo

Sponsor... 


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates