Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kymber's life in Pixels: Changes in Seasons and Life


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Changes in Seasons and Life
Nov 28th 2015, 16:40

Winter has already arrived at the Blaze Family sim and my parents have really decorated beautifully I am finding all my warm clothes and exploring the winter wonderland.  

Funny how in my life that with the change of season my life also changes.  So much is going on with me that I wasn't prepared for I took a break from a lot of things including SL and blogging which you know I love.  I am starting to feel better and wanted to symbolize that with a new blog post!  So I hope you enjoy the start of a new change not only in season but my life!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram Hair E817

Headband:  +Halfdeer+    Forest's Tale Flower Crown (previous gacha item)

Glasses:  VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market Zion glasses copper

Sweater Dress:  {Ugly Duckling}  Hip Hoodie Blooming

Necklace:  Noodles   Vintage Romance Necklace

Bracelet:  .Trinket.  Fairytale stamped bracelet Once Rose (Gacha) not sure this is still available

Tights:  {Ugly Duckling}  Tights and Pants Hud Dots  (Gacha)

Boots:  {Ugly Duckling}  Warm Boots Sand (Gacha)

Pose:  GlamRus  Emilia 02  (previous Gacha)

Hope you all had an amazingly thankful Thanksgiving.  December is next week!  Are you ready?

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates