Saturday, November 28, 2015

+Miniature Phashions+: + Turkey Day +


+Miniature Phashions+
+ Turkey Day +
Nov 28th 2015, 16:57


I GOT SO FAT! Turkey day was loads of fun, I got to hang out with my sl mommer and step daddy we went skating and just had lotsa fun. Mommer was cheating at cheesy but thats okies. 

Anyways! I wanted to show you guys my turkey day outfits... yes I changed twice... don't judge my life. I found these super cute fits at Petite Bowtique MP store. I wanted a costume and happened to stumble across the hoodies. Which happened to be a fat pack! <33 

 (epoque hair) Pristine - Genetic
.:: Petite Bowtique ::. Turkey Headbands (Not located in store) 
{Petite Bowtique} Little Turkey Outfit

 _________________________________________________________________________________

""D!va"" Hair "Lana" (Garnet)
{Petite Bowtique} Thanksgiving Hoodies (Pie)
Leggings, Warmers and Slippers from {Petite Bowtique} Little Turkey Outfit



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates