Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Lil Shopaholics Ella


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Lil Shopaholics Ella
Feb 10th 2016, 01:11

Lil Shopaholics is on a roll lately...another new release!  This new dress is called Ella and it comes in a number of colors, I really liked the teal. Comes in Brown, Purple, and Blue too!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe   Elfie

Glasses:  VCO   Zion Glasses

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets  Giraffe Necklace 
No longer available previous Limited 50 item

Dress:  Lil Shopaholics  Ella Teal 
Comes with the little white shoes

Every now and then we need to stop and enjoy the world around us and I did that today on the sim I live on and found so much beauty while wearing my new dress!  If you have not checked out Lil Shopaholics you should do that today!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates