Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Snack Time


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Snack Time
Feb 10th 2016, 02:02

As I am sure you are all aware, toddlers are a never ending bottomless pit when it comes to snacks.  Milk & Cookies are my favorite!  But I also love my Froot Loops thankfully [BOX] created this adorable snack holder for my loops!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Lena

Headband:  Magika   Group Gift

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Mila with Texture changing HUD with different sayings

Snack cup:  [BOX] at the Play Room  Fruit Loop Snack Cup 2

Pose:  .click.  Tude 4

Sometimes you just gotta stop and smell the milk and cookies!  

❤♡❥ ,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates