Monday, May 2, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Pudding Yum


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Pudding Yum
May 2nd 2016, 20:36

Pudding is a nice yummy treat, most everyone loves pudding, add some fancy candies or sprinkles and everyone is happy!  Today I couldn't decide what kind of pudding I wanted so a had a few!  My tummy may ache later but at least I am a happy kid right now.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Necklace:  Paper Damsels  Best Friend Necklace BE FRI

Outfit:  {Blush}  Sommer Outfit (white)

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken  Mary Janes w/Socks
Previous Limited 50 item

Puddings:  ToddleTeeZ at the Gacha Garden
Pictured are Delight Rare (in my hand), Strawberry, MudPie Rare, Rainbow Sprinkles in my left hand is the animated Bear spoon that is the seeds of Inspiration gift after 20 plays this is free!
Other flavors available are vanilla, banana, butterscotch, chocolate, strawberry & banana, banana & chocolate.  

The Gacha Garden is in full swing and each pudding cup comes with a spoon, but look how cute the bear spoon is, play 20 times and its yours free!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates