Friday, July 22, 2016

CuppyCakes and Candies: Post Cards....


CuppyCakes and Candies
Post Cards....
Jul 22nd 2016, 21:44

I went on a little adventure today.
I rode my bike all around and took pretty pictures.
Then I made them into postcards and sent to my friends.
Here are just a few I sent..enjoy!

 My cute Bicycle is from {Tiny Trinkets} called: {T.T}Unicorn Bicycle
It was available @ Limited 50..sorry these cuties sold out fast.
 My sweet little hat is also from {Tiny Trinkets}.
Great for summer.

What I'm Wearing:
(complete outfit *flower crown not shown*)


Hat: {T.T.} Glam Summer Glam Hat
comes in Polka Dot or Stripes
@ Hello Beautiful



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates