Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: You are the Coco to my Chanel


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
You are the Coco to my Chanel
Jul 20th 2016, 21:55

We all look forward to Friday for many reasons but most importantly in Second Life we look forward to it for $50L Friday!  Coming this Friday, Little Miss will have this oh too cute over sized Tshirt for only $50L great for all you fashionistas!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe at Dreamful  Bonnie


Shirt:  Little Miss for $50L Friday

Leggings:  [plum]  Uoni Leggings HUD Navy

Boots:  Ugly Duckling Satin Boots Rose

Pose:  GlamRus  Emilia 4

I am super comfy and probably won't change until at least Friday!   Enjoy your day!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates