Friday, September 22, 2017

Lil Smartie Pants: A Big Thumbs Up


Lil Smartie Pants
Our fairytales ..... 
thumbnail A Big Thumbs Up
Sep 23rd 2017, 05:13, by Miley Panda Smarties

Sooooo, I missed blogging. I thought I would try my hand at it again, and share some of the new cute things I have found lately... Gah the kid world just keeps getting better and better. Who doesnt love cute sweaters with skirts and comfy boots? Plus its the time of year again when we get to start getting candy apples! My all time fave! So sit back and check out some of the amazing cute I have found recently!



Hair: tram G0718 hair

Necklace: .trinket. geometric wooden necklace - pastel

Earrings: t.O. Sweetie Melon Earrings [no longer an in world store]

Candy Apple: Ohai. Candied Apple {Green} 

Rings: paper Damsels Skye Bento Ring set 

Sweater: ~*Buglets*~ Kimberly Sweatshirt [Blush] @ Ninety Nine

Skirt: ~*Buglets*~ Kimberly Skirt [Cream] @ Ninety Nine

Boots: Meche Mori Boots {Tan}

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates