Friday, January 19, 2018

+ Miniature Phashions +: + Who I Am +


+ Miniature Phashions +
 
thumbnail + Who I Am +
Jan 19th 2018, 17:09, by Nyah Aaliyah Pana-Kouyama



Mommy, I packed all my stuffies and I'm going on a trip! I wanna find Tinkerbell, I got my stuffies and a juice box and I even got jelly jelly! For the trip, I didn't pack any clothes but I got the most important things, food and stuffies I think I'm all set.  I happened to find this dress at Little Miss, which I love , it comes in sizes for baby only so keep that in mind. The shoes, hat and purse I found at Tiny Trinkets, I didn't do that on purpose for this post it just sort of happened hehe but it goes together really well I think. 

"If I could reach the top of the world
Be all I am it'd be so beautiful
If only...
I could be brave and I could be strong
I would know where I belong
If only

I wanna feel free to be who I am
What I'm about is more than I've been
Ready to show the world who I am
Start letting out what I am holding in
Find my own place to stand
So I could be who I am
Yeaaah.."


Nyah is wearing... 
{Little Miss} Jumper Dress - Mint-

The Essentials...
AD - Scream Cheese - Blacks
{T.T}Beary Flats 
{T.T} Beary Purse 
{T.T} Beatrice Bear Hat
{T.T} Reika Earrings 
Izzie's - Scraped Knees (TD & Omega) 

The Body...
.Arise. Beena Eyes/ Cloud Mesh
*TD* Bento Mesh head #Alice 
Body- Baby HD (Toddleedoo
Toddleedoo - ShrinkeeDoo

Props...
<:*BoOgErS*:> Olive Bear Box @Sept 2015 Arcade Round
<:*BoOgErS*:> Juice Box Bear Box @Sept 2015 Arcade Round
<:*BoOgErS*:> Lost Bear @Sept 2015 Arcade Round
*Aura's* Dino Traveling Suitcase {Purple}  
* Unfortunately the suitcase is not listed on the marketplace and her inworld store has closed.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates