Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Promise's Adventures: Never Flush Items Down the Toilet!!!!


Promise's Adventures
 
thumbnail Never Flush Items Down the Toilet!!!!
Apr 19th 2017, 22:08, by noreply@blogger.com (Promise)



My sister has all kinds of unique magical items. I was curious if anything special would happen if I flushed some down the toilet. The only special thing that happened was now our ceiling is raining.  I don't think that was the kind of effect I was going for. If you don't see or hear me in the next few days take it that I'm grounded to my time out chair for life. Anyone know a good number for a plumber?

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes BABY - Girl
Hands-   ToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Bento Hands Poses ( - BABY)
Outfit-  Paper Damsels - Rainy Day Outfit Available to change the coat, pockets & cuffs, dress, and boots into sixteen different colors. Ability to change the umbrella into fourteen different colors and have the ability to resize it. This is available at Color Me Cute and that event ends on May 1st.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates