Friday, April 21, 2017

Second Style: It’s starting to shimmer a bit and there is wind coming this way! I decided to take the beach ball...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
It's starting to shimmer a bit and there is wind coming this way! I decided to take the beach ball...
Apr 21st 2017, 17:04

It's starting to shimmer a bit and there is wind coming this way! I decided to take the beach ball and my doggy with me, so my doggy can chase the ball that is being pushed by the wind! 

❤ Hair: *ARGRACE* RIKKA

❤ Outfit: {Little Miss) Basketball Set - Varsity { Group Gift }

❤ Puppy: JIAN Lively Labs :: White Companion Pup

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates