Sunday, September 10, 2017

-Little Friends in SL-: Friendly Greetings...


-Little Friends in SL-
ToddleeDoo & Bebe Fashion. 
thumbnail Friendly Greetings...
Sep 10th 2017, 21:26, by Jenna Langer




Milou and I...
I came to this beautiful sim and suddenly
one guy im me with friendly greetings...
That's something that I liked!

♥I'm wearing♥
Bento Mesh Head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Outfit [Vk!] Enoa Set-Denim
More colors available. Sandals included.
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ @ The Arcade - Lilou Mesh Hair
Necklace {T.T}@ LTTL SMLL STYL My moon necklace -resizer-
Pet Birdy. Cabaret- Princess Puss - White (old gacha)


Special thanks
Lorena Mosely
Roula Laville





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates