Tuesday, May 22, 2018

JuiceBox: Finally it's warm weather!


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog for boys 
thumbnailFinally it's warm weather!
May 22nd 2018, 15:36, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Hi guys! I'm Kaylee and I'll be bringing you girl clothing! :D

I'm so happy it's finally warm weather I hate the coldddd! This outfit from Dorks is so cute and comfy. It'll be at Thimble starting May 20th to June 10th




My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Earth
My Hair~Yum Yum 57

My Outfit~**DoRks** Havana

Available in;Sky,Lemon,Lime,Cotton Candy,Lilac,Sherbert,Fatpack bonus colours->Rainbow,Marshmellow

Fits Toddleedoo Baby{Fitted} Bebe Body {Fitted}



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates