Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Life: Keep your heels, head and standards high


My Life
Confessions of a Shop-aholic
Keep your heels, head and standards high
Apr 18th 2014, 00:12

“Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world” 
- Marilyn Monroe

 

Image

 

Hey everyone, as usual I’ve been shopping. I went shopping with my big sister and we bought out the shoe stores, yes more than one. This adorable pose is from Little Moments, and I love the quote on the sign. Cinderella is one of my absolute favorite Disney princesses, and I love Disney in general. The Shoe boxes and the shoe I am holding are also included in the pose from Little Moments. The book basket in the background is from Spronkwings and the book in the background is from Vespertine in the last arcade round. 

The pose in the picture below is from .click. poses, I’m in my big sisters room so I am not sure where all of her furniture is from but I think most of it is from floorplan.

 

Image

 

 

Credits: 

Shape: Cute Bytes Toddleedoo Mesh Babygirl Shape & Personal Shape
Skin: Curio
Eyes: IKON
Hair: -LaViere- Tiffany – Browns – Woodbark

Clothes: 

(1.)
Overalls: Little Closet Short Overalls – Light Wash
Tshirt: Little Closet Basic Tshirts – grape

(2.)
Dress: Turducken Hanley Dress – White
Necklace: ~Bebe’Licious~ – My first pearls
Bracelet: Noodles Fairytale Charm Bracelet – Silver (past arcade item)

Poses: 

Little Moments: Shoe Addiction
.click. Dress Up (shoes included)

 


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates