Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Just a couple of weirdos ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Just a couple of weirdos ♥
Jul 20th 2014, 13:00

Friendship is awesome.. especially long lasting ones and ones where you relate to the other person in a way no other person could understand. I feel this when I talk to my friend Zoi, owner of Heffalumps (formally ZoZo's) - We have been through a lot together and we share some real life stuff too which makes our friendship extra special. I feel like I can tell her anything and I hope she feels the same way.

So, when I got these shirts from Tic Tot Toe to blog, I knew there was only one friend I could call on to make this picture as awesome as it is.. Zoi! She awesomely agreed to pose with me.. we're both equally as weird as each other and that's what makes us so awesome and perfect for these weirdo tees! I've laughed with her, I've cried with her, I've overshared so much and I've almost wet myself from laughing with her too.

We've been in families together, three to be exact.. and although they always fell through.. our friendship got stronger than ever. Nothing could break us.. even when people tried. Thanks for being a good friend to me, Zoi. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not awesome.. ♥

 Credits:
 On me:
Shirt: Weirdo 1 Tee from Tic Tot Toe
Shorts: TD Tar Black Jeans Bermuda Short MESH from Soken Kids
Shoes: Onyx Sneakers- w/color hud from Snowflake Designs
Hair: Sweet [01] from Magika
Earbuds: TAPEMAN [Grass green] from Soy (July 2014 Kustom9)
Hat: Devil SnapBack: Light Green from COCORONI
Bear: Wear-A-Bear Green from BoOgErs (June 2014 Arcade)
Bracelet: Charm Lucky from Petite Bowtique
Bracelet 2: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Green from Goth1c0
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails from Awwdorable
Hand poses from Cute Bytes

On Zoi:
Shirt: Weirdo 2 Tee from Tic Tot Toe
Jeans: Ashlie Jeans Boxers Combo MESH from Soken Kids
Sneakers: Lovely Sneakers DOTTY from *BABY*
Hair: Newreem [Blonde Pk] from !Ohmai Salon (Hair Fair July 2014)
Bracelet: Dream Bracelet - store gatcha from NACH
On head: Butterfly Starter Kit from Intrigue Co.
Nails: Sweet Treats from Awwdorable
Hand poses from Cute Bytes

Pose: 5-Popsciles from Heirloom

Special thanks to Tic Tot Toe, Soken Kids and FreshFace
and of course Zoi ♥ 



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates